Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Clintwood or Norton Fireworks on the 4th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Clintwood or Norton Fireworks on the 4th

    I usually go to Norton's I have been told Clintwood puts on a better show by a few different people. Thinking about going to Clintwoods. Anybody got an opinion on the 2?
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Clintwood or Norton Fireworks on the 4th

    I can't speak for Clintwood because I have always went to Norton's but I have to say the last couple of years in Norton have been pitiful. I don't know if the economy has effected it or not but it has been weak the last couple of years.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Clintwood or Norton Fireworks on the 4th

    Ive heard Clintwood has been putting on a hell of a show. Think i'm gonna check it out this yr.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Clintwood or Norton Fireworks on the 4th

    C-Wood puts on one of the best shows in the whole area in the past few years.
    Hands down!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Clintwood or Norton Fireworks on the 4th

    Big Stone Gap - Bullitt Park.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Clintwood or Norton Fireworks on the 4th

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_elp6n View Post
    Big Stone Gap - Bullitt Park.

    Didn't even know they had them. I remember when wise would have em.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •